Fees and Funding Options in South Australia
Vocational Education and Training in School (VETiS)
Vocational education and training (VET) courses are available to students while they are still at school. This is often referred to as VETiS.
VETiS learning which is directly related to work. Nationally recognised qualifications are developed by industry to give people the knowledge and skills they need to work in a particular job.
Students can gain additional SACE points and further their ATAR score on successful completion of a Certificate III qualification.
What are the entry requirements for students?
Students are required to meet the following requirements to enter into a VETiS program.
- Students must be enrolled in a South Australia secondary high school ·
- Students must reside in South Australia · Students must be enrolled in year level 10 – 12 ·
- Students must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a Humanitarian Visa
English Language Requirements
A Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment is conducted on all entrants prior to enrolment into the program to ensure that Queensford College can support each student throughout the program.
Students will need to ensure they are able to connect to the internet and have the capability to use our online learning system that meets the minimum technical requirements, which are:
- Access to a laptop/computer is preferred
- An operating system supporting the following browsers (current version and up to three most recent versions): Chrome, Firefox, Safari (excluding Safari on Windows), and Microsoft Edge
- For Windows: Windows 10, 4 Gb RAM installed (minimum)
- FOR MAC: Mac OS X 10.13 or above
- Access to Word processing software, such as Microsoft Word
- Reliable internet connection
At Queensford College, we strive to make possible an easy, smooth, and efficient application process.
Choose a Course
Student to select a suitable course from below
School VET Coordinator to Sign Enrolment Form
Student to get the School VET Coordinator to sign the SA VETiS student enrolment form.
|BSB30115 Certificate III in Business||View Course Info|
|BSB30315 Certificate III in Micro Business Operation||View Course Info|
|CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care||View Course Info|
|CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)||View Course Info|
|SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality||View Course Info|
|SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness||View Course Info|
|Barista||View Course Info|
|Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)||View Course Info|
|First Aid||View Course Info|
|Manual Handling||View Course Info|
School Holiday Program
Our Short course programs will be run during the school holidays that can count towards SACE credits. Some courses will be run during school holidays that count towards SACE credit points.
Please contact our Adelaide Campus for more information on future VETiS Holiday Program.