Latest Information: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Queensford College is committed to ensuring the health and safety of its students and staff during this time regarding COVID-19.
Links to the latest Information: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
On 30 January, World Health Organisation (WHO) declared the outbreak a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) of COVID-19.
We know that these can be stressful times for our international students, who are away from family and may be experiencing pressures of online/virtual study.
So we’ve gathered the following government and organisation resources which are being updated regularly and we recommend you check them for the latest public information.
- Key updates
- Health alerts and advice
- Restrictions and safety advice
- Financial support
- Support for individuals, families & communities
- Education and child care information
- Stay Connected
- State and Territory Government information
- Queensland Government
- New South Wales Government
- South Australia Government
- Queensland: Queensland Health
- New South Wales: NSW Health
- South Australia: Department of Health
- Department of Health
- World Health Organisation
Travel and Visa
Queensford College is here to assist its students get through this crisis. We request all our students to stay safe and hygienic and adhere to government directives all the time while practising social distancing.